Physiotherapist and Osteopath, specialized in Pilates Method and manual therapies.
Col. number 1516
- Physiotherapist trained by the UKF University in Slovakia.
- Osteopath by the Madrid School of Osteopathy
- Pilates instructor by the Spanish Pilates Federation
- Certification in Dry Needling by Instema
- Certification in Manual Lymphatic Drainage by UKF, Reminy in Slovakia
- Course in Kinesiotaping
Extensive experience in the field of trauma pathology and sports physiotherapy
These years of professional experience at a hospital and private level have allowed Lubica to obtain extensive experience in the field of trauma pathology and sports physiotherapy.
His philosophy is to treat people, not diseases. The recovery of the patient, satisfaction and well-being is what motivates him the most. To guarantee the most effective treatments, it is constantly being trained.