Rehabilitation is a set of methods that aim to recover an activity or function lost or diminished due to trauma or illness.
Through rehabilitation, the return to the best physical conditions is sought in an effective and lasting manner, in the shortest possible time. The team of professionals at Let’s Fisio has physiotherapists specialized in sports and sports pathologies, in traumatology and orthopedics, as well as in other pathologies derived from complex surgical interventions.
In Let’s Fisio we carry out health programs on back, sports, traffic accidents, recovery after injuries and interventions, etc.
The treatments are focused on:
- Recovery and prevention of osteoarticular and musculotendinous injuries.
- Postsurgical recovery.
- Recovery of sports injuries.
- Readaptation to sport.
We have a team of physiotherapists with extensive training in:
- Traumatology and orthopedics.
- Pathologies of upper limb and lower limb.
- Muscle chains.
- Invasive physiotherapy
The treatments are applied with the latest rehabilitation techniques:
- Kinesitherapy: treatment for the prevention and recovery of injuries through movement.
- Postural and movement reeducation
- Neuromuscular tapes or kinesiotaping: therapeutic bandage with elastic and adaptable tape whose purpose is the recovery of musculoskeletal, osteoarticular and circulatory injuries.